- Monday, August 8, 2022
WHAT ARE VENEERS?
Porcelain and composite veneers are thin pieces of tooth-colored, semi-translucent shells, custom-made to be placed on the front of your teeth, enhancing your smile by giving it an immediate and dramatic makeover. They are perhaps the quickest way to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile without any extensive dental treatment.
ARE VENEERS FOR YOU?
A dazzling smile not only improves your self-esteem but also leaves a lasting impression upon those you meet. Fortunately, a beautiful smile is not limited to celebrities anymore. We invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation and determine if veneers are the right choice for your case.
The following are some smile concerns why you may want to consider getting veneers:
- You have stained or discolored teeth and want to brighten your smile quickly and durably.
- You want to repair chipped teeth.
- You want to fix any gaps or spacing between your teeth.
- You want to straighten crooked teeth.
- You want to reshape teeth.
- You want a remarkable smile makeover without going through traditional orthodontic treatment.
THE BENEFITS OF VENEERS
Dental veneers have several advantages over traditional dental procedures that enhance your smile. These include: